Benefits of participating in SCLN extend beyond graduation. After more than three decades of implementing effective programs, the SCLN network has grown to include more than 3,200 alumni from across sectors and throughout California.
Alumni have several opportunities to grow their network, practice life-long learning and help inspire the next generation of leaders to drive change. Alumni are invited to attend events throughout the year, refer and aid in the selection of potential candidates, and share their experience and expertise by speaking at and hosting seminars.
Below are several ways are alumni can stay in practice:
- Stay INSPIRED, PREPARED and CONNECTED by attending SCLN’s Alumni Events. Alumni events are designed to keep you in the practice of driving change: motivating you through inspirational speakers, expanding your knowledge of key issues, and helping you build new partnerships.
- Get INSPIRED by SCLN alumni as we highlight members of our expansive Alumni Network of professionals. Learn more about their experiences, industries and road to leadership through our Alumni Spotlights and by following us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Continue to PREPARE yourself with the Just for Alumni newsletter and Leadership Blog. Every other month SCLN sends out a digital newsletter exclusively to our alumni packed with opportunities. This is your chance to get leadership tips from experts and to be inspired by Alumni stories of driving change. Not receiving the Newsletter? Email SCLN@lachamber.com to subscribe today.
- Keep CONNECTED to the powerful SCLN community of leaders. Access the Alumni only Directory to update your information and search for other alumni. Through the database you can share your personal and professional contact information and search by Program and Year.
- SCLN alumni can now add their SCLN experience to their LinkedIn. With pre-set language alumni can add their experience to the education section, along with their year and program. Update your profile, reconnect with classmates & network starting today.
Southern California Leadership Network is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and we rely solely on the support of our donors, partners and alumni to continue providing impactful programming to Southern California’s leaders. As our biggest champions, SCLN alumni can help pay it forward by giving back in the following ways