Welcome to the newly redesigned Southern California Leadership Network website!
In preparation for our 30th anniversary celebrations, SCLN has partnered with 3shades Design, to bring you a new way to experience SCLN’s exciting, expanded work through a fresher, more contemporary style. Our intention is this new site will help us better collaborate with our alumni, partners and future SCLN fellows as we inspire leaders to drive change!
New features of the site include:
- An exclusive alumni directory for our 3,000+ SCLN alumni. Alumni, you should receive an email with your login information. Please take a moment to login and update your contact information to stay connected with the SCLN network of alumni.
- A portal for current fellows to access seminar pre-packets. Just login using the “Current Fellows” button at the top of each page.
- An easy way to share interesting content via social share buttons pinned on the left-hand side of the screen, and to stay connected with SCLN with our social media feed at the bottom of each page.
- New photo and video galleries.
- A steady stream of new content on our blog and alumni spotlights sections.
- SCLN is deeply committed to our mission to advance the region and the state by inspiring, preparing and connecting leaders to drive change. We are able to accomplish this through our signature leadership fellowships and events throughout the year.
We are a growing organization, and deeply appreciate the support of our funders, program partners and of course our incredible board of directors!
We hope that you like our new look. If you have any questions, comments or need help navigating our new site, please get in touch!